Friday, December 22, 2006

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek



Some random reading in Last.fm on Frou Frou and I read (with great surprise) that FF is a duo and not the name of the singer, right. And then I saw this weird name ranked first in a list of ‘Similar Artists’. Imogen Heap, what a name, but no, didn’t ring a bell. But later when I played the Hide and Seek sample track and heard the first notes, bell ringing big time. (If you are an obsessed follower of So You Think You Can Dance, you definitely will remember this track and/or the goose bump-inducing dance choreographed to it with the dancers in heavy mascara and full black outfits. But I digress) and later still, when I did find a tubie and stared at her bony, strong face for five whole minutes, I jumped from my chair realizing she is Frou Frou. The visible half of FF, anyway, so much for my uncomprehending reading activity. And YES, she went solo and has good projects going. I’m trying to get the albums down now, more to come.



Clip of the SYTYCD dance. Low quality but you get the idea. ;-)

2 comments:

Note: if you want to request a re-upload of something already expired, please leave your email address (preferably in the spelled-out form of "abc at xyz dot com" to avoid spambots harvesting it), and we'll try to get back to you asap. =)